SHOWCASE YOUR COMPANY AT OM
The Mountains Are Calling
JOIN US IN VERMONT
JULY 26th-30th 2023
YOGA | FLOW | DANCE | HIKE | PLAY | CONNECT
“EACH YEAR AMERICANS SPEND $16.8 BILLION ON THEIR YOGA HABIT, BETWEEN CLASSES, EQUIPMENT, CLOTHING AND OTHER PRODUCTS” – YOGA JOURNAL – YOGA VENDORS
THE OM FESTIVAL ATTENDEE DEMOGRAPHICS AND STATISTICS:
Women The Key Purchasing Audience at our Yoga Festivals
- 88% of Yoga Festival Attendees with a median income of $75,000 are women
- 82% of Yogis tend to be women – Huffington Post
- 31% of Yoga Festival attendees are women that make over $100,000
- 75% of women identify themselves as the primary shoppers in their households.
- The number of American yoga practitioners has increased to over 36 million in 2016, up 76% from 20.4 million in 2012. 28% of all Americans have participated in a yoga class at some point in their lives.
Who Practices Yoga Today
- In the U.S. today, there are 36.7M yoga practitioners, up from 20.4M in 2012
- Practitioners spend $16B on classes, gear and accessories – the most on classes and instruction v 72% are women (26.4M), 28% are men (10.3M)
- 74% have been practicing for five or fewer years
- 34% of Americans, or 80M people say they are likely to try yoga over the next 12 months
- Populations that are growing include men and older Americans
About Yoga Practitioners
- Yoga students are more likely to say they have good mental clarity, are strong, have good balance and dexterity, give back to the community and live and eat sustainably
- 79% of practitioners also run, cycle, lift weights or participate in at least one other athletic activity
- Flexibility, stress reduction and overall fitness are top reasons to start and keep practicing yoga
- 81% of students have practiced outside of the yoga studio in the past year
- 37% of those who practice have children under 18 who also do yoga
About Yoga Teachers and Yoga Studios
- More than half of teachers and trainees report posting a yoga selfie and making and distributing instructional videos and promoting brands they like such as clothing brands, yoga fitness companies etc.
- More than half of yoga studios generate revenue from offering other types of fitness classes, wellness services and accessories. Get your products to these studios.
MAKE 2023 YOUR BEST YEAR YET
We are delighted to be offering over 27+ classes in yoga, meditation, dance, flow arts and more. Every night we will have live bands, DJ's, Kirtan and/or Ecstatic Dance programming so you can move your body, activate your soul and inspire your mind in a safe and fun environment.
THE WEST MOUNTAIN INN NESTLED ON 150 ACRES OVERLOOKING THE BATTENKILL RIVER
Grab your mat, bring your bathing suit and round up your girlfriends to plan that wanderlust and dreamy Vermont yoga retreat and Vermont vacation. There will be primitive camping at "The Other Land," car camping on the river as as well as luxurious and romantic guest-rooms available at the on site at The West Mountain Inn. There are also stunning mountain views that will take your breath away, miles of trails and farm-to-table fresh dining.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW - SEE YOURSELF IN VERMONT IN 2023
We will also offer music, kirtan, ecstatic dance, hiking, kayaking, wellness & wisdom SAM Talks, farm-to-table dinners, wine tastings and more. World-renowned teachers, artists, and scholars will be leading classes at The OM Festival. It’s going to be a unique and special gathering, unlike any other.
Sign up now as space is limited. Early bird tickets are the best deal and we encourage you to buy your ticket and book your rooms early as the event is guaranteed to be a sold out event!
For more information, please visit TheOMFestival.com. This is a rain or shine event. Sorry absolutely no refunds.