Night at the Market: A 25th Anniversary Celebration to Benefit The Food Trust
December 1, 7-10 p.m.
Reading Terminal Market
12th & Filbert Streets
General admission: $25 in advance / $40 at the door
Kids 12 & under: free
VIP admission with unlimited food & drink: $250
Join The Food Trust as we celebrate our first quarter-century, Night Market style!
- After-hours access to Reading Terminal food + drink vendors
- Raffle prizes + swag
- Dance, music + magic
- Pretzel twisting (and eating!), photo booth, cooking demos + taste tests
- Youth-led activities + family fun
- And way, way more
100% of proceeds will go toward The Food Trust's work to ensure that everyone has access to healthy, affordable food.
Can't come? Click "Buy Tickets" to make a donation!
We can't wait to celebrate with you on December 1! A few details to keep in mind:
- Entrance at 12th & Filbert
- Many vendors require credit card minimums; ATMs available on-site
- Limited coat check
- $10 parking available at Hilton Garden Inn garage (11th & Arch) - ask for voucher at party registration table
- General Admission ticket-holders may purchase $5 food and drink items from participating Reading Terminal Market vendors
- VIP ticket-holders will receive unlimited paper tickets to exchange for food and drink items, plus access to table service in our VIP lounge
- Thank you! All proceeds will go toward The Food Trust's work to ensure that everyone has access to healthy, affordable food.