The 2019 Kia of Lake Charles CHENNAULT INTERNATIONAL AIRSHOW, presented by Phillips 66, will rule the skies May 10-12 at Chennault International Airport in Lake Charles.Fantastic flying machines will fill the wild blue yonder with eye-popping feats of aerial artistry — with entertainment and exhibits on the airstrip that will stir any patriot's soul! Bring the whole family! You won't want to miss our jaw-dropping lineup of aerobatic stunts and roaring performances by the best aircraft demonstrator in the world.
· No smoking anywhere within the Airshow gates.
· No firearms, knives, firecrackers or fireworks of any kind.
· Dress for hot, humid weather. Comfortable shoes and clothing, as well as sunscreen, sunglasses and head cover are recommended, as there are no indoor facilities.
· Aerial performances produce loud noises, smoke and fire. Ear protection is recommended, especially for children.
· Traffic leaving Chennault after the Airshow is very heavy. Long delays may occur. Plan accordingly. Please take your time leaving the Airshow and visit some of the displays and vendors on your way out. Make sure you take that last restroom break before you sit in traffic!
· Food and drink vendors will be set up throughout the grounds. Airshow souvenirs also will also be sold.
· Lawn chairs are welcome. However, coolers, glass bottles and alcoholic beverages cannot be brought in.
· Pets are not allowed on the grounds. Please don’t leave them in the parking area. Service animals, including seeing eye dogs, are permitted, but please note that the show features loud noises.
· No airborne drones, skateboards, bicycles, or roller blades.
Chennault International Airshow, Inc., is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Proceeds from the airshow are used to promote and support science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education in Southwest Louisiana.